Monday, May 24, 2010

A letter from Ed Brown: The Life of An American Patriot in the American Prison System

A letter from Ed Brown: The Life of An American Patriot in the American Prison System

Edward-Lewis: Brown
P.O.W. # 03923-049
Marion U.S.P.
PO Box 1000
Marion Illinois.

3-15-10

Hi Ray:

The US Attorney's office has finally put me back in Marion USP in the C.M.U.

I have been here for the last few weeks after being kept in solitary confinement for the past couple of months. I've sent constant letters to Elaine but I don't think she received any of them. God! I miss her so much.

Most of the food at Brooklyn Transfer was slimy and I couldn't eat most of it. I had stringy, mucous slime in it. 3 wks there.

Then I was sent to Oklahoma Transfer where the food was pretty good. But for the first ten days of the 29 days, I was held there, the cell was kept at 110 degrees almost constantly. I almost lost it in that confined heat. Even with my taking constant showers every hour or so and having to sleep on the floor where it was a little cool by the window, the anxiety was tremendous. My blood-pressure was going through the roof. When they finally shut it down on the eleventh day, it became cold. I did not complain about the cold after the extreme heat.

They leave me alone for a time then they come at me out of left field with something to abuse or punish me. I don't know why.

Th current abuse is that they have returned what property I have except they went through it all and removed every bit of pertinent legal documents, books,(law) files, dictionaries and most important of all my 8 GIG memory stick that Elaine and I have all our work on from both bogus trials. I have until April 8th to submit an affidavit regarding the appeal and the people have shut us all off.

I just saw another inmate receive over a dozen large boxes of his legal documents and files today. I had three and the B.O,P. stole one. They always say it was the last place, which of course you have no way to confirm or deny. There is only the illusion of remedy for anything. There is no remedy. There is no help within these walls only abuse, torture, isolation, boredom and instilled fear that is always orchestrated by B.O.P. (*Bureau of Prisons rk) management.
When you complain, the look of hate in their eyes is palpable. The warden gave me a dose of her condescending, oppressive (dance around the issue) abuse last Thursday.

I constantly remind these people that its easy to abuse something that can't fight back.

As you probably already know, the court did exactly the same thing to us that they did to us in the first trial. No witnesses-no evidence- and the judge removed me from court to silence me.

He also removed the jury so they would not hear the truth. We still have never had a trial. If we had a legitimate court we would not be in here. We would be home. I do not believe we have any lawful courts in America anymore.

All attorneys are Freemasons (see "Inn's of court" in Black's Law dictionary) as every government attorney is of the B.A.R. (British Accredited Regency) which is another Freemason group. The US Attorney ---Judge---Court appointed attorney are all Freemasons and stand against the accused. The accused stand no chance in a Federal or State Court any longer.

The US Attorneys office runs the Department of Justice---FBI---Bureau of Prisons---Courts. There is no separation of powers in the United State government any longer. Its all Executive Administration for the bankruptcy.

Ray! People do not know that the United States is in Washington D.C. and is nothing but a bankrupt piece of paper as a Corporation which went into bankruptcy on March 9, 1933, and on June 5, 1933 the Zionist-Freemason Franklin-Delano-Roosevelt created the "New Deal" declared all State Citizens alien enemies of the UNITED STATES CORP. by using the "Trading With the Enemies Act of 1817, and enslaved every American.

Even in court, on record, I brought this up to the court and the Judge (SINGAL) refused to accept it when I told him "I have here in this envelope the name/names of Organizations that are the largest terrorist organization in the world, in the history of mankind, and, I must submit it to the nearest available Judge."

The judge refused to accept the documents on the record. I told him that this organization was responsible for blowing up the World Trade Center, as well as blowing up the Oklahoma-Murrah Building. The judge refused to acknowledge. The court is in collusion with this terrorist organization by suppressing evidence.

The cover-up of all these national crisis by the Freemason court and Freemason US Attorneys offices and the Freemason Congress/Senate virtually wherever you have an attorney in government you have a Freemason--BAR Member.

The entire issue of America and the New World Order is based on Freemasonry. Why?

Khazarian,/Zionist/Communism/ are all controlled by Freemasons. The Key today of the Global Controlling Organizations is to see the Freemasonry is used to set up a political Theosophy that is entrenched and running the world by controlling the law (BAR), Economy, (IMF) which controls everything else. Freemasonry must become a household word, and people must look up the tie-in on thee Internet. It's there. Look up:
Zionists/ Freemasons -- Communism / Freemason
Vatican/Freemasonry -- Nazi / Freemasonry
Congress/Freemasonry -- IMF / Freemasonry
Presidents/Freemasonry --- etc, etc, etc. ad infinitum. Its over for them as more and more people are reminded who controls what.

This is why Elaine and I are kidnapped and in prison. As several management people said to me in here, when I asked why they keep torturing us, they said "Because you pissed off a lot of people Mr. Brown" and "You've got to get your mind right" as they storm away. Why would government people say that to me. "We want a lawful court and a fair trial." "SHOW US THE LAW."

This Communication Monitoring Unit is unlawful because it isolates the inmates so that they are not allowed to protect themselves from the C.E.G. (Criminal Element in Government).

We are put in these units because we use the Commercial remedy rather than the Judicial remedy. The Judicial remedy is slave law or non substantive law.

We stood to the mast. Elaine and I along with Reno Gonzales--Daniel Riley -- Jason Gerhard and others have stood before the mast and took our beating and still do. People need to know that what we did and continue to do was and is for them. We do what we do for the love of God and our fellow man and country.

We are the only injured people. We committed no crimes. We challenged the Criminal Element in Government and proved their existence. We face them every day in here. We will never submit to their ungodly, un American oppression.

We are all Prisoners of war. P.O.W. American POWs in a Freemason Prison. We challenged the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. Still, give us a fair trial and see the Truth.

The United States government has murdered American citizens and destroyed American property. They are an out of control, insane group of men and women of self-serving narcissists.

We have lost all faith and confidence in them, ever since we watched the United States Administration surgically destroy the World Trade Center and murder three thousand people (Now the number has climbed to over six thousand) and oppress anyone that attempted to reveal the truth.

Most of the world just wants to be left alone, us included. But the Freemason power, beyond the United States government, is not amenable to any resistance to their plans for total domination. Please read the "Extreme Oath of the Jesuits" It tells all.

I would like to hear about more as to what is going on in the world. We are limited as to what news that we get here.

How are you Ray? Really? I pray that you have peace and I dwell on your great loss, Anita, from time to time. I see that you continue to try to alert the Americans of the danger that they are in. They seem to becoming more aware.

Elaine and I have thought about where we will retire to when we leave this bondage. It looks like we are going to head in your direction for several reasons.

We like the rain. We don't want to be too far from the ocean. We are tired of the cold/snow. We are going to build small upscale security castles. Our New Hampshire home was a prototype of various methods of construction.

Life is far to short. Just as you get it all figured out you're old and die. Elaine and I had just made it when we caught the United States Government stealing from us and because we were exposing them, they have destroyed our economy and freedom.

If you have an old road-map of the Northwest area, I'd like to have it, or even a topo map of the Northwest. The computer has some great maps on them.

$$ will not be an issue for us as we have already ordered our Federal Reserve account held in escrow (Not to be accessed by anyone but us) until we give further instructions.

The loss of our personal property of a lifetime can never be replaced. We will have to begin again......again. This will be the fourth time for me and third time for Elaine.

I don't know how long this horror will last for Elaine and me but I pray is is over soon.

http://www.suijurisclub.net/announcement-awareness/8480-letter-ed-brown-2.html

1 comment:

  1. American patriot? POW? Looks more like he's a tax cheat and deranged conspiracy theorist.

    ReplyDelete