Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9.0 - 10.4 Earthquake South Of Hawaii soon?

to all,i dont know if this will happen it was sent from a friend at the galactic roundtable,i pray this will not take place and that father god will have compassion,love,light,brenda

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Joy Mc Korn wrote:


From: Joy Mc Korn
Subject: FW: Two Messages by Ray on Earth Changes -AbundantHope.Net
To: "Joy Mc Korn"
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 3:27 AM



Out of curiosity If anyone wants to go within and see if this is true or not let me know.

From: Heru Paule LeBreton
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 12:54 PM
Subject: Two Messages by Ray on Earth Changes -AbundantHope.Net


Telepathic Messages : Others


Last Updated: May 21, 2010 - 10:02:07 AM


Two Messages by Ray on Earth Changes
By Ray
May 21, 2010 - 9:37:43 AM

Thu May 20, 2010 11:42 am

I'm a little hesitant to reveal this, but I have been asked too by our divine ones.

During a meditation today I felt the presence of the one I call 'Wisdom'. (That's what he wanted me to call him because he said I'd never be able to pronounce his name.) He wanted to relate some up coming earth changes dealing with Mother Earth's ascension. He revealed that there was to be a very large earthquake well over a 9.0 soon. The numbers 10.4 kept flashing in my head, but I so wanted to not believe a quake of that magnitude. He said this quake would take place southwest of Hawaii and it would shake the whole earth, which in turnwould cause an 8.8 in the Atlantic Ocean . That there would be Tsunami's throughout the Pacific and the Atlantic , at the same time but that time of waves hitting shores would allow for big evacuations to take place.

I just now asked CM if this is what he wants posted. And he gave an affirmative. And reminded me about my doubts of future events by the remembrance of an incident that happened back in 1980. I was having nightmares back then of crashing a helicopter into a mountain, then more nightmares on top of that of crashing into the sea. Seven months later I hit a mountain during whiteout conditions, and about five months later I did a ditching in Cook Inlet . My passengers and I were rescued by the NOAA ship Rainier .

I pray for this world and thank the divine ones for our whole life experience.

Love brother Ray


Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Hello Eve,

I guess I was waiting for what I consider one of the real voices to speak before I went further. Before I begin I just want to say that I now feel a portion of what folks like you Eve, and Candace, Rubens, Adam, Vince, Kibo, Tanya, Hazel and others have felt being the voice of our Divine Ones. All of you are surely a blessing to this universe.

I didn't tell all during my earlier post. Too heavy for one sitting. So, here's some more. The big quake seemed to emanate from over by Tonga in the southwestern Pacific. I was told or shown it came from an old fault line unknown at present. Giant waves came from this quake that spread out its force throughout the pacific. Warnings were given for the whole pacific coastline. A few hours later-- a large quake happens in the Atlantic Ridge which also causes very large waves and tsunami warnings throughout the Atlantic coasts. A thirty mile inland evacuation was mentioned or high elevation. The big Pacific quake also spawned many other quakes around the world. I'M told--This is the Divine wakeup call for the whole world. Many Star Fleet ships will be present to give safe harbor to those in the most dangerous areas, but don't count on a mass decloaking all over the world. (Sorry Kibo) There's something there about their energy vibrations only as needed before being shown and also secondary to our Divine Mother Earths transition. As bad as this all seems, I'm reminded of the alternative that Earth has if it doesn't ascend with the rest of the universes and I'm for the make-over and not a total redo.

Tonight I sense and feel a series of moderate eq's are on the way. If I'm informed more about the big one-I'll sure post it, but I'm sure CM will tell us all when the time is right. God Bless and may our Father have mercy upon our souls.

Ray

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
©2005-2010 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment