Virginia Boy Paralyzed by Swine Flu Vaccine & Can Now Only Use a Walker
A 14 year old boy takes the swine flu vaccine and gets paralyzed the next day. This obviously was due to the vaccine, but the reporters are attempting to make it seem as if it was not even the vaccine. They state that the family believes that the vaccine did this even though it is blatantly obvious that it was the cause of it. It insults the intelligence of a child. This is just pathetic and this vaccine should be avoided at all costs.