Monday, March 30, 2009

Solutions

get $399 and join FHTM Canada-- you have to get in my downline
asap and become a regional manager, get ya makin $3000 next month.




FTIBand (1 week ago)

I met one last night. He pulled up in the lexus they got him and my buddy who I've known since I was 8 just got paid 10,000 this month from it. He's only been doing it for 4 months

amniwa84 (1 week ago) Show Hide

i made money already.... i know people who have a lexus and people who are on there way to getting one. it's FREE. no lease. you just have to work for it. that's all. the only reason why this business won't work for someone, is because they didn't work at it the right way........

dayala777 (6 days ago)

Well I can say that several of them are going to be in Oklahoma on Saturday. My team is going to meet with them. They are real.

Rooppy2003 (1 month ago)

For some sad reason, there are many people out there who cannot even imagine a link between high income and themselves; so they live their lives paycheck to paycheck. If that makes them happy, let them be! No one can change their destiny for them.

Those of us who saw the opportunity FHTM offers and ran with it are now reaping the benefits and leaving behind the paycheck to paycheck days.

It's a matter of inner drive and personal choices. Nothing else!

laga0507 (1 month ago)

Probably because you didnt do anything with it!!! My first months check was 4 digits with a comma! You cant sit on your rear and expect money to just come flowing into you lap!!!

Rooppy2003 (1 month ago)

Those who say FHTM is a scam fall under one of two categories; they were either too scared to try it; or tried it & gave up after a few 'no's.

My friend has been doing it for 2 years & made over $400K during that time; he got the free lexus (he calls it the $299 Lexus); two of my friends started in September of last year and both are over $15 K since then. I'm closing my first month at $4045.

It works if you have what it takes to be a winner! The ball is in your court, not anyone else's.


JOHNNYAPPLE42 (6 months ago) Show Hide

this is not a pyramid. This company sells name brand products. Cell phone plans from all the major carriers. The dish network and after the first of the year time warner!!!!

kingjoeross88 (7 months ago)
Funny, but the Attorney General of Virginia is in FHTM...so is the wife of the former Secretary of State for South Carolina.

trellam16 (8 months ago)

Wow! I am so true that FHTM is one of the Best marketing groups out there. I have changed by life and the life of my family that includes seven children. GO FORTUNE REPS!!!

ogdurtygurl (10 months ago) Show Hide

FHTM has been nothing but a blessing. It is not for everyone, if you get discouraged easily, then you shouldnt really be in a business where you will here no's. If you could get paid for doing nothing everyone would do it. I quit my job 5 months into this business. I'd rather be my own boss. Just because you didn't work for yourselves, you shouldnt bad mouth a company that has made millionaires out of ordinary people!

singinkay (11 months ago)

I have absolutely no experience in network marketing and I made $1100 my first month in the business. If your downline or upline sucks, there is training available for you.
Kay

bear120160 (1 year ago)

Hey you guys, Fortune Hi Tech Marketing is certainly Not a pyramid I have researched Fortune for the last 6 months with a view to signing up over here in the uk, and can you guys who think this is a pyramid explain why it is licenced in US, Canada and United Kingdom >>.Kinda proves the point you can't endorse an illegal pyramid and certainly can't give it a licence...so be assured it works and is NOT an ILLEGAL SCAM or PYRAMID...It ain't a get rich quick scheme either ya gotta work at it OK

ezdzit2000 (1 year ago)

This is NOT a pyramid scheme. They are partners with fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, T-Mobile and DISH, just to name a few. They deal with products NOT cash. They have a physical address that you can GO to. The people in this video are real.. I have met some of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment