Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sex And The City Creates Sex Crazed Woman

Sex mad stunner copies romping antics of her hero

JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.

So she set herself a 10-year challenge - to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.

She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."

She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.

But now Christina, 30, admits: "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex."

Attractive Christina grew up in a five-bedroom house in Hertfordshire where she enjoyed riding her pony and visiting Ascot races and Henley regatta every year. Her parents, who she describes as "very middle class", had no idea of her secret life. She sighed: "They would be devastated if they knew what I was up to."

Christina decided to copy Sam, played by Kim Cattrall, 53, during a bout of flu at university in Bristol.

Until then she hadn't been that interested in men, saying her first sexual encounter - with a friend while she was at secondary school - was "a disaster".

But when she fell ill in 2000, aged 20, a pal gave her the first series of Sex And The City to watch. Christina said: "The thought of four women gloating about sleeping their way around New York hadn't appealed to me but I had nothing better to do so I watched it.

"Samantha was sexy, confident and proud. She had a male attitude of sleeping around and it fascinated me."

I used Mike. He still texts me. Chris wanted a threesome
I used Mike. He still texts me. Chris wanted a threesome

Soon Christina was on the prowl in Sam-style slinky dresses. Her first conquest was in the Students' Union. She said: "I targeted a lad called Mike because he was a charmer. We had a drink and then I said I was tired and going to bed - and asked if he wanted to join me. I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."

By the time she left uni with a 2:2 degree in English and sociology in 2003 she'd slept with nearly 300 men. "I didn't feel dirty, just empowered," said Christina. "I was addicted." A year later she moved to Clapham, South-West London, and started working for a PR firm. She'd pick up men in bars and go on 18-30 holidays to up her tally - once sleeping with 15 men in a week in Ibiza.

Stan was putty in my hands but I had a tequila and closed my eyes  for ben
Stan was putty in my hands but I had a tequila and closed my eyes for ben

Christina found she too enjoyed a Cosmopolitan - not the cocktail loved by the SATC girls, just men from around the world. She met Russian Sasha, in his 50s, in Puerto Banus, Spain, in 2005 and had sex on his boat. She said: "It was mad and frantic. He shouted instructions - in Russian."

Girls weren't off bounds either - Christina had a lesbian fling after meeting Katia at a swingers' club in East London in 2007. "She led me into one of the private booths and started to strip me. It was the most seductive thing and the best orgasm I have ever had."

Christina would keep a tally of her men in a notebook by her bed, rating each out of ten.

Chris, from uni, wanted a threesome but didn't get it. "The sex was average", she said. 5/10

She met student Stan at a party... and they soon left. "He was putty in my hands but I can't remember the sex." 1/10

Nick liked cuddles more than sex. I'm convinced Sergio was a  virgin.
Nick liked cuddles more than sex. I'm convinced Sergio was a virgin.

David was much better. They met in a club in Ibiza. "We were desperate to have sex so we did it in the toilets." 9/10

Then there was Mike in Ayia Napa. "I used him for sex and it was amazing. He still texts me now." 8/10

Ben, from Brighton, wasn't her type so she downed Tequila before kissing him. But the sex was "surprisingly good". 7/10

Nick in Spain wasn't exactly an el of a lover - he liked cuddles more than sex. 3/10

And Christina was convinced Sergio, 12 years her junior, was a virgin when they romped in a New York hotel. "The sex was terrible." 4/10

If she couldn't remember their names she'd just describe their performance. Like the unknown from a London night out. "I was so drunk I didn't care what his name was." 2/10

Didn't care what his name was. Did it in the toilets with David.
Didn't care what his name was. Did it in the toilets with David.

Last month she bedded her Mr 1,000th at a friend's party. "He was gorgeous, blond and fantastic in bed."

Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."

No comments:

Post a Comment