Friday, August 20, 2010

Arrested For Calling Cop A Nazi

« on: Today at 06:22:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

A personal friend of mine back home in Arkansas was arrested and it was all on video, heres the video with the story.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOsq_45SnQ

Quote
| 20 August 2010
I was arrested with felony charges for expressing protest against acts of injustice against a neighbor.

After cops felt her up during the traffic stop and illegally began to search her vehicle against her will, I expressed myself and got arrested. After the video, they illegally trespassed and searched my vehicle, finding one of my many legal firearms and held me 24 hours on a felony charge that was dropped the next day.



« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:28:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It sounds like I shouted pretty loud, but he put up a hand to his ear (off camera) like he couldn't hear me. Then I expressed my dissatisfaction about their treatment to the young lady. My dialog:

*Cop waves*

"Nazi"

*Cop puts hand to ear*

"Nazi!! SS! Gestapo! Yes, fourth amendment freedom. It means nothing to you. You took an oath to the constitution, and you don't uphold it! Shame on ya."

*All three cops approach swiftly*

"He waved at me. Get off my property. I don't want ya here."

*Cops, "You're yelling at us, blah blah"

"I'm shuttin' my garage, get out of my garage."

*Cops, "Now we got the right to interrogate you."

"I invoke the right to remain silent."

*Cop, "I wave at you, and you say I'm a Nazi?"

"Yupe, umhmm"

*Cop, "Why you calling me a Nazi."

"Because you're acting like one."

*Cop, "I'm just doing my job. You got your ID handy? (inside my garage)"

I'm silent.

*Cop, "DO YOU GOT YOUR ID? Cuz let me explain something to ya (as he puffs up in my face). Because in the state of Arkansas. Look at my badge and ID. Cuz in the state of Arkansas

"Get out of my garage. You're not welcome on my property. None of yall, yall are pullin people over in front of my house. (which they do quite a bit)"

*Cop, "You called me a Nazi (stressed)

And, that is some kind of race? Hate crime of something?

*Cops, "You're calling me a nazi, and yelling and screaming at me while I'm walking to my car. (Damn I wish I had him cupping his ear on film) That's disturbing the peace, that's disorderly conduct.

"You're disturbing my peace by waving at me."

*Cop, "Now I need to see your ID. I've identified myself as a police officer, you know I'm a police officer.

"No, I don't know that. And you're not welcome here. You need to get off my property."

*Cop, "I need to see some ID"

"I'm standing in my garage"

*Cop, "Yes you are"

"You are violating my fourth amendment. Show me a search warrant. You're in my property."

*Cop, "No, no, I contacted -you-, so I need to see you drivers license. I need some form of ID"

"What's your officer badge number?"

*Cop, "Four fifty-one, make sure you zoom-in right there. And make sure you get Arnold. Alright, now I need to see your ID"

"This is officer Arnold from Jonesboro Police dept,

*Cop, "Now that you know I'm a police officer"

"is likely to, probably try to arrest me for some unknown law that you have to show papers to the SS when they stop you.

*Cop, "Need to see your ID, sir"

"I am in my own garage with my property (camera pans around to show parameters)

*Cop, "It's called obstruction with operations" Another cop, "It is called obstruction"

"Obstruction from standing in my garage?"

*Cop, "I'm asking you lawfully for your identification"

"But you don't have any reasonable suspicion ."

*Cop, "You gave us reasonable suspicion when you screamed at us down there." Another cop, "I could hear you down from where I was, which is not front of you house." (duh) First cop, "I need to see your ID right now"

"What if I don't give you my ID"

*Cop, "Then I'm going to take you to jail for disorderly -and- obstruction."

"Look just for the record because this is on camera."

*Cop, "I don't care, I'll put it in evidence"

Look, I do not consent to this, it's a violation of my privacy. My fourth amendment right is being violated right now. I am going to comply with this police officer even tho I am not constitutionally...

*Cop, "Give me your ID"

"Look I am explaining myself to you right now"

*Cop, "You don't have to explain yourself to me"

"I do have to explain myself before I do anything. I'm about to hand this man my ID. I have a perfectly clean record and you're about to see how the police work in the united states. This is what happens when the economy collapses and the police work as revenue generation. " (I provide ID) I'm providing my ID. This is not constitutionally allowed. This man if violating my fourth amendment. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselfs. You're violating your oath to the constitution right now.

*Cops are checking my stuff and talking

"We are not slaves. You work for me, buddy."

*Cop, "You were yelling at this officer over here"

"You are trespassing. Get off my property. Both of you, right now. And this girl down here, violating her rights. Now yall letting her go because you didn't find anything.

*Cop suggests to his buddy that the girl could press charges for filming her

"Oh yea, -SHE- is going to press charges on me?? Lol

*Cop, "Oh no no no no, cause see here's the deal.. see.

"Oh yea ya know what.. You just twist the laws all kind of ways, but there's only one law in this world and it's the constitution. And you're so violating it. You're sick. Both of yall. You're working for the new world order. "

*Cop rookie nods in agreement*

"You're illuminati scum. And you know what? You're in the same boat as me dude.

*Cops rookie, "What's that?"

"We're both going to be screwed, the economy is about to collapse. Israel and Iran are about to go into World War III. The economy is gone. And yall think you're helping by harassing somebody in his garage?

*Cop nazi, "We're not harrassing you."

"You -are- harrassing me! Get out of my yard! Both of yall! Get out of here. You don't have the right to be here. Get off my property, this is private property!

*Cop rookie, "ok" (stands still)

"I don't care if you're a police officer, the president or what, you don't have the right to be here."

*Cop, "When we're done with you we'll leave"

"GET OUT OF MY YARD. I'm demanding that you leave now."

*Cop, "Ok, we're going to be here"

"What's you badge number and name?"

*Cop rookie, "my badge number is 469 and I'm officer Flannigan. Right there."

"From Jonesboro Police department... Nazi funded."

*Cop rookie nods again*

"He agrees. (Camera points to other two cops on my grass) You're standing on my grass. Messing up my beautiful grass. You see how beautiful it is."

*Cop, "Might want to cut that before code enforcement comes and sees ya"

"Now I'm getting threats." (code enforcement actually did drive by the day after my release, I had already mowed) He's threatening me by using code enforcement. "

*Cop, "Just telling you that they have a strict policy about people having their yards cut."

"Is that right..." (My grass is barely 4 inches) So you can't have a little piece of property and live a peaceful life, you have code enforcers coming to hang ya. You got nazi's coming to arrest you on the streets. Search ya, unreasonably.

*Cop short one, "Turn around for me sir."

"For what"

*Cop, "Turn around for me"

"For what? Am I under arrest?

*Cop, "Turn around for me"

"I'm under arrest?"

*Cop covers the lens*

"Am I being detained?"

Cops in sync, "You're being under arrest"

"For what??"

*Cops, "Disorderly conduct"

"For what racial slurs?

*Cop, "You called me a nazi"

"Nazi is not a racial slur"

tape ends

3 comments:

  1. Any State Governor, Chief of Police, City Mayor, City Council, etc. who permits this should be terminated at once for cause, lose retired benefits and be arrested for conspiracy to assault this young man. If need be the State Militia should be called in to stop this tyranny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Section 647 subsection (h) states that if you're loitering on someone's property unlawfully or without permission, you're guilty of disorderly conduct. Thusly, the cops were guilty of disorderly conduct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cops would never offer a deal. The cops only offered you a deal because they knew they were extremely fucked if the case went to court. YOU WERE AN IDIOT FOR SIGNING THE DEAL, YOU IDIOT!

    ReplyDelete